It’s already my second week in Paris after a year-and-a-half break in China, but I still:
- Look around stupidly way too many times before crossing the street, and when a car is approaching, wait until it gets close and look at the driver a few seconds to see whether he lets me go or not. Must be really annoying for the drivers here, but in China you die if you don’t do that!
- Keep noticing that French girls ALL wear scarves!! And the bigger the scarf, the better! Sometimes they wear HUGE super warm scarves and small thin open shoes… Ridiculous
- Miss chopsticks and Chinese food…Yes I do!
- But also enjoying real European food SO much, even a simple sandwich tastes so good here!
- Feel SO short! In China, it was just perfect, but here people are considerably taller, so I feel so small. “Then again, you ARE very small…” (who knows where this quote is from?)
And the last thing: every day in Paris, I can’t help admiring this city, it’s just amazingly beautiful. One of the things to do in this life is definitely come to Paris at least once!